Good Design for all orders.
"Debranding" is a psychology of consumers.
People realize that the reason why a brand becomes a brand product includes many factors such as promotion, brand logo, color system, symbol or slogan that cannot improve the quality and value of the product. It is these factors that inadvertently influence People's choices, and the original appearance of the objects, have gradually been ignored. With this understanding, people's consumption concept has undergone a certain degree of change, that is, more attention is paid to the actual value and practicality of the product.
"Debranding" is a manifestation of mature consumer psychology.
De-branded design and we insist on taking the interests of customers as the center.
1. Product difference constitutes the main body of enterprise characteristics. To win in the fierce market competition, enterprises must devote themselves to creating their own product characteristics.
2. It takes the basic interests of consumers as the core, guides the entire marketing management activities, and is the basis for enterprises to implement marketing concepts.
3. Establish the market position of the product through the five-level combination of products. The significance of the overall concept of products to business operations The overall concept of products is a major development of market management thinking, and it has great significance to business operations.
The benefits of de-branding
1. We are different from other OEM manufacturers. We advocate supporting de-branding operation and product-level design centered on the interests of customers.
2. De-branding makes it easier to reduce product costs and give profits to customers. "Debranding" is a manifestation of the psychological maturity of purchasing managers and importers.
3. Our nearly 30 years of manufacturing experience tells us that de-branding is to remove unnecessary brand premiums generated by the so-called "big names" or "trademarks/logos" and provide real high-quality "naked prices" to Market consumers.
With the maturity of social consumption, people slowly no longer agree with the so-called "vanity" of the brand, and return to the essence of the goods. This will definitely become a trend. We are just one step ahead.